Terms and Conditions
Our sites contains information about us, Wellness Space, as well as the events we offer, for example but not limited to yoga classes, special events (Sunderland Wellness Festival and Yoga Brunch), courses, workshops, trainings and retreats.
Use of sight
You agree to not use our sites for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You will not to reproduce, reuse, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the site without permission from us.
We reserve the right to refuse booking of any person we deem not to be suitable for the event.
o All classes can only be booked two weeks in advance.
o Class Passes and PAYG are subject to expiration dates indicated upon purchase.
o Class Passes and Unlimited Passes begin on the date of your first class booking.
o Monthly Memberships start from the date of purchase. Please note we are working with our booking system to try and change this, but for now this is the way the membership is set.
o You cannot buy another Class Pass until you have used all the credits on your current Class Pass.
o Monthly Memberships will auto-renew monthly with payment taken automatically from your card.
o If a class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list (5 spaces maximum on waiting list). If a place becomes available, everyone on the waiting list will receive an email and the first person to book will take the free place.
o If in the rare event that you have made a payment/reservation when the event is full, a full refund will be made and you will be asked if you wish to join the waiting list.
o Baby and Child Wellness classes are based on a PAYG system. You cannot use a pass or membership and you will be charged the price stated upon booking.
· Special Events/Courses/Workshops/Trainings:
o These can be booked 12 weeks in advance.
· Private sessions/Treatments:
o Bookings must be made more than 24 hours before the appointment.
o Your position is not confirmed on the retreat until payment of the deposit has been made.
o Payment for retreats is via direct bank transfer. Not through GloFox.
o Exact prices are detailed on the website and payment due dates will be indicated upon purchase.
o If payment of the remaining balance is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit.
o Please acknowledge that due to situations beyond our control, we reserve the right to change bookings, alter any facility locations and activities, and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including but not limited to transportation costs.
· Memberships and passes:
o Once purchased class passes are non-refundable.
o Once purchased all memberships are non-refundable until after the minimum commitment indicated upon purchase. Please contact us at least 5 working days before your membership is about to renew, should you wish to cancel your membership.
o Should you wish to cancel your membership before the minimum commitment has been reached, you will be charged £10 for every month remaining on your membership.
o Membership and passes cannot be put on pause.
o We have an 8 hour cancellation policy for classes.
o If you cancel more than 8 hours in advance, you will be reimbursed with a class pass (Class Pass) or you will not be charged (Membership).
o If you cancel less than 8 hours in advance or do not show, you will not be reimbursed with a class pass (Class Pass) or you will be charged a £3 late cancellation/no show fee (Membership).
o Please note that if you need to cancel, please cancel on your profile. You do not need to message or contact the Teachers.
· Private sessions/Treatments:
o We have an 8 hour cancellation policy for private sessions and treatments.
o If you cancel more than 8 hours in advance, you will be reimbursed with a credit that expires within 14 days.
o If you cancel less than 8 hours in advance or do not show up, you will be charged the full amount of the session.
· Special Events/Courses/Workshops/Trainings:
o We do not give refunds and we do not issue people with a credit that can be used at a later date.
o We are however happy to transfer your booking for the same event/course to someone else. Please email us with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your booking to no less than 24 hours before the event and we can arrange that for you.
o The deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances unless otherwise stated.
o Cancellations made 3 months before the retreat, will incur a refund of the remaining total (not deposit).
o Cancellations made 2 months before the retreat, will incur a 30% refund of the remaining total (not deposit).
o Cancellations made less than 2 months before the retreat, will incur no refund.
o If possible we are happy to transfer your booking for the same retreat to someone else. Please email us with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your booking to no less than 1 month before the event.
o Should the retreat be cancelled by Wellness Space, your entire payment will be refunded; however, we strongly recommend travel insurance including trip cancellation insurance.
Prices for our events will be shown on the appropriate information page on our site, on our booking management software GloFox and in any form of advertisement made by us. We try our very best to display accurate prices for our events, but take no responsibility if we have mistakenly shown an incorrect price. If any of the prices are inaccurate on our booking software, we will contact all customers who have booked onto that event. You will either be offered to pay the difference or redeem a full refund. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience.
· Classes/Special Events/Courses/Workshops/Trainings/Private sessions/Treatments:
o Payments are made through our website prior to the event taking place. We do not accept cash on the day. We use the booking software Glofox who uses Stripe as a payment provider.
o For classes at the studio, you will only be able to book your place into a class once you have bought a membership or class pass.
o Payments are made directly via bank transfer. Should you wish to reserve your spot on a retreat, please contact us and we will send you the appropriate bank details.
By attending any of our events, you agree to:
· arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time (out of consideration for the teacher and other students, we will lock the door at the time the class starts)
· take your shoes off before entering the studio
· turn off your mobile phone
· leave all your belongings in the changing area
· clean and return all equipment you used into it's designated place.
You take full responsibility of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after an event with us.
Any items purchased at the studio are non-refundable. Credit on your account at Wellness Space or an exchange will be provided if an item is found faulty or in unusable condition.
Unless otherwise specified, our events are for over 16s only. Some events have an age restriction where under 16s are unable to attend. This will be detailed on the appropriate information page on our site.
Wellness Space possess valid insurance fit for the purpose of that particular event; however we strongly recommend you have your own insurance to cover you for injury, loss of personal belongings, cancellation and damages.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All content on our websites, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, logos and images, is the property of us or our suppliers, and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and proprietary restrictions.
Third party content
Should you rent the Wellness Space studio for you own private event, you do so at your own risk. You are fully responsible for any damage to the studio, and agree to pay Wellness Space the full cost of the damage. You take full responsibility for the people attending your event and accept liability for any injury that may be caused; therefore you are required to have your own person public and professional liability insurance. We are not responsible for any of the personal possessions that are taken into the studio by yourself or any of your event attendees, that are lost, stolen and/or damaged.
Limitation of liability
· We take great care in ensuring all of our events take place in a safe and secure environment.
· Under no circumstances do we take responsibility or are we liable for any injury to yourself or others, due to the use of any resources available on the site, links from the site, or any events arranged by us.
· You are participating in our events at your own risk, and you take full responsibility for your health and wellbeing. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to partake in events with us.
· Before our events, it is your responsibility to make sure all teachers and assistants are aware of any relevant medical information including, but not limited to injuries, pregnancy, post-pregnancy, low or high blood pressure, recent and historic surgeries, epilepsy, arthritis etc. to ensure the safety of, and the greatest benefits to yourself.
· Our events are not recommended and are not safe under certain medical conditions. To the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise and/or your doctor has approved your participation in our events.
· You understand your physical limits and know that your body is different to any one else’s. You will progress at your own pace, and you will not push yourself and increase the chance of injury. You will make appropriate adjustments to exercises that are given by us and stop immediately whenever you feel pain, discomfort or symptoms of a pre-existing condition.
· If requested, you will complete a health and fitness questionnaire to the best of your knowledge and ability.
· Our events are not a substitute for medical or psychological attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
· If you are pregnant, could potentially be pregnant, or you are post-natal, you understand the risks involved for yourself and the child if you participate in our events.
· You understand that food may be provided by us or a third-party, and you have given a detailed explanation that is correct to the best of your knowledge regarding any allergies you may have to the person responsible for making the food/drink. You are fully aware of this risk and hereby release us from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from or in any way connected with your participation in the class.
· Disclosure of sensitive information is not necessary, however we cannot be held liable for incidents resulting from information we have not been made aware of. If you would like to speak to someone privately please contact 07523632105 to do so in confidence.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this policy or Wellness Space events will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If a section of this policy is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this policy continue in effect.
Changes to this document
Changes to this document can be made at any time. If you continue to use our services, you agree with the current Terms and Conditions. This document was last updated on Wednesday 8th May 2019.
If there are any questions regarding this document, please contact us.
15 Pickersgill Court